Recipe: Perfect Iced Coffee
This recipe is quick, easy, budget-friendly, and tastes just like the gourmet coffee-shops, if not better!
- 1/2 cup sugar*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coffee, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons half and half*, or more, to taste
- To make the simple syrup, combine sugar and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely and stir in vanilla extract; set aside.
- Serve coffee over ice with half and half and simple syrup, to taste.
*Milk or cream can be substituted. Or, you can also go with it straight up black sans sugar!